📊Token Metrics

100% supply all in !!!

Braaaains! Our allocation of tokens is set to give you a true taste of the undead life. 60% of our tokens will be allocated to our Liquidity Pool, ensuring that there's always a fresh supply of brains available to keep our shambling horde moving. As for the remaining 40% of our tokens, they will be reserved for our presale. This is where our most loyal followers will have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and join our ranks before anyone else. These tokens will be fiercely guarded, as we want only the most dedicated and undead members of our community to have access to them.

Last updated